“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
Some of my favorite places that I have traveled are Australia, Greece, and Venice. I hope to continue this yearly tradition with my children, and allow them to see the many wonders of the world.
Here are pictures from places that I have been. Enjoy!
Australia
Whether your looking for a relaxing time, or an adventure of a lifetime, Australia offers something for everyone. When I was there I was very lucky to be able to sing at the Sydney Oprah house with my choir. The bridge behind the Opera house in the picture, you can actually walk on the top of it and get a bird's eye view of Sydney. Definitely a must do for everyone.
Greece
My senior year of high school I was able to go to Santorini Greece. Many people have seen movies with the historic walk way up the side of the mountain to where Santorini resides. At the base of the mountain you can choose to take a donkey, scooter, or walk up the walkway. I definitely would not suggest walking because it is quite a way, but if you want a great workout then go for it.
Venice
Venice, Italy is AMAZING! It was by far my favorite place that I have traveled to so far. It is a very romantic, relaxing, and laid back place to visit. The water surrounding the city is very dirty due to all the pollution. It is said that the water is slowly rising, and in many years to come that Venice will be completely under water.



Beautiful pictures. I have also visited all of these places. I would travel 365 days a year, if I didn't have a job, kids, and a husband. :)
ReplyDelete