When I see those commercials on tv talking about animal abuse, I cant believe that a person could do that to such an innocent creature. I think programs such as the Aspca and other pet rescuing groups are a heaven sent for pets of all kinds.
The Aspca works to rescue animals from abuse, pass humane laws and share resources with shelters nationwide. In 1866 the ASPCA was founded and was the first humane organization in the western hemisphere. Their mission is to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States. Anyone can volunteer to work with the ASPCA and funds are always needed.

I agree I don't understand how people can miss treat animals or any living thing. Since I am so sensitive to such acts it's hard for me to actually watch those commercials. :(
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog, its colorful and the pictures are a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete